Christmas by Zenith is an awarded vendor for holiday and special event lighting services with The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS). Under cooperative contract #200201, Christmas by Zenith provides a wide range of holiday lighting services. Contact our TIPS Team today!
- Access to competitively bid and awarded holiday and special event lighting contract with local, best-in-class, contractor
- Savings of time and money, satisfying agency bid requirements
- Buying power of a national contract
- Compliance review of all proposals by the lead government agency
- Streamlined procurement process resulting in fast and timely delivery of projects
- Public and Private Schools (K-12)
- Higher Education, University, Colleges
- Cities, Counties, and Other Government Entities
- Non-profit Organizations (501c3)
TIPS-USA is a national purchasing cooperative that leverages the purchasing power of governmental entities in all 50 states. It is available for use by more than 90,000 public and private schools, colleges, universities, cities, counties, and non-profit agencies. Through a single lead agency commissioned by the Texas State Legislature, Region 8 Education Service Center (ESC), TIPS bids and awards contracts to vendors in accordance with procedures mandated by state procurement laws and regulations. Utilizing the TIPS cooperative contract, rely on an expedited contract procurement process and Christmas by Zenith’s streamlined project management capabilities – allowing you to concentrate on your daily responsibilities.